About The Position
Travelier, formerly known as Bookaway Group, is a travel-tech company, revolutionizing ground and sea transportation for travelers. Travelier’s network of digital platforms allows customers to instantly buy intercity tickets to ferries, buses, and trains in local markets which can be usually complex, enabling stress-free travel across the globe.
As Travelier continues to rapidly grow and expand globally, the treasury function faces increased complexity in managing banking relationships, systems, and tools to support our global treasury operations. In this role, you will take charge of shaping the vision and strategy of the Treasury function.
As the Treasury manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's treasury function, including cash management, liquidity, and foreign exchange. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in evolving Travelier's capabilities in this space while ensuring that the treasury function's roadmap is aligned with and supports our strategic goals.
- Focus on operational excellence, developing and maintaining best-in-class treasury processes and controls, and leveraging automated solutions to support Travelier's growth.
- Manage and oversee the company's cash requirements, including daily liquidity, focusing on improvement opportunities and ensuring proper controls and procedures.
- Own and manage treasury policies, procedures, systems, and controls for effective cash management, risk mitigation, and regulatory compliance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with banking partners and financial institutions, supporting worldwide banking system administration.
- Establish foreign exchange risk policy and implement strategies to manage and mitigate FX exposures.
- Produce accurate and timely treasury reports for senior stakeholders, including presentations to executives and the Board of Directors.
- Forecast and plan cash flow to ensure cash optimization and the availability of sufficient funds for ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Lead strategic initiatives and provide strategic advice and financial analysis to support decision-making across the company.
- Support the maintenance of the company’s global insurance portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of treasury experience in a global company with complex cash and FX activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, particularly Excel. proficient in Google Suite (Google sheet etc.) is a big advantage
- Experience with banking operations, foreign exchange, and implementing technology-based Treasury solutions.
- Excellent communicational (both verbal and written) skills- both English and Hebrew.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and autonomous environment
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and urgency; a problem-solver who takes initiative and can prioritize and execute tasks;
- Strong knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance, and tax.
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems and Netsuite is an advantage.
- Experience in the payments industry is an advantage